The mathematical concept known as pi lends itself to an infinite list of puns, visual plays on words, and punch lines that you don’t have to be a physicist to truly appreciate. However, if you don’t enjoy this nerd-worthy collection of hilarious pi jokes, well, you’re just irrational. It’s a good thing we capped this list at 17 of them, because these pi jokes could go on forever…
1. Q: Why should you never talk to pi?
A: Because he’ll just go on forever.
2. Q: What do you get when you cross a bovine and divide its circumference by its diameter?
A: A cow pi.
3. The roundest knight at Sir Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference. He ate too much pi.
4. Q: What did pi say to its partner?
A: Stop being so irrational.
5. Q: What do you get when a bunch of sheep stand in a circle?
A: Shepard’s pi.
6. Pi had its driver’s license revoked because it didn’t know when to stop.
7. Q: Why did pi have its driver’s license revoked?
A: Because it didn’t know when to stop.
8. Q: Why isn’t pi on Twitter?
A: Because even 280 characters isn’t enough to express itself.
9. Q: What do you get when you take the sun and divide its circumference by its diameter?
A: Pi in the sky.
10. If you ask a scientist what pi is, he’ll tell you it equals 3.14159. If you ask a mathematician, he’ll tell you pi equals the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter. If you ask an engineer, he’ll say “Pi? Well, it’s about 3, but we’ll call it 4 just to be safe.” But if you ask a kid, he’ll ask if he can have ice cream with it.
11. Q: Can you recite pi?
A: Apple, peach, blueberry, pumpkin, pecan…
12. The worst thing about getting hit in the face with pi is that it never ends.
13. Q: What was Sir Isaac Newton’s favorite dessert?
A: Apple pi.
14. Q: What famous private investigator solves math problem?
A: Magnum PI.
15. Q: What’s the best way to serve pi?
A: A la mode. Anything else is just mean.
16. A math teacher saw the movie American Pie. She gave it 3.14 stars.
17. Come to the nerd side. We have pi.