- Today
- Holidays
- Birthdays
- Reminders
- Cities
- Atlanta
- Austin
- Baltimore
- Berwyn
- Beverly Hills
- Birmingham
- Boston
- Brooklyn
- Buffalo
- Charlotte
- Chicago
- Cincinnati
- Cleveland
- Columbus
- Dallas
- Denver
- Detroit
- Fort Worth
- Houston
- Indianapolis
- Knoxville
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Louisville
- Madison
- Memphis
- Miami
- Milwaukee
- Minneapolis
- Nashville
- New Orleans
- New York
- Omaha
- Orlando
- Philadelphia
- Phoenix
- Pittsburgh
- Portland
- Raleigh
- Richmond
- Rutherford
- Sacramento
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Seattle
- Tampa
- Tucson
- Washington
Minneapolis Man Accused of Cyberstalking, Threatening ICE Supporter
Prosecutors say Kyle Wagner doxed and threatened a person who supported immigration officers amid a federal crackdown in Minnesota.
Published on Feb. 11, 2026
Got story updates? Submit your updates here. ›
A 37-year-old Minneapolis man named Kyle Wagner has been arrested and charged with cyberstalking and making online threats against a person who federal prosecutors say supported Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers. Wagner is accused of using his Instagram account to publish the victim's personal information, including a phone number, birth details, and address. He is also alleged to have made threatening posts against ICE agents, referring to them as the 'gestapo' and 'murderers' and encouraging his followers to 'forcibly confront, assault, impede, oppose, and resist federal officers'.
Why it matters
This case highlights growing tensions between anti-immigration activists and federal immigration enforcement, with the Department of Justice accusing Wagner of being a 'self-proclaimed member of antifa' and a 'domestic terrorist' who was trying to interfere with ICE operations in Minnesota. The alleged threats and doxing of an ICE supporter also raise concerns about the safety of federal agents and the public as the federal government cracks down on immigration-related protests.
The details
According to the criminal complaint, Wagner is accused of using his Instagram account to dox a 'pro-ICE individual' by publishing the person's phone number, birth month and year, and suburban Detroit address. The complaint also alleges that Wagner later admitted to doxing the victim's parents' house. Prosecutors say Wagner made several online posts threatening immigration officers, including a video last month in which he said he was 'coming for' ICE agents in an obscenity-laden rant.
- On February 3, 2026, the criminal complaint against Wagner was filed.
- On February 11, 2026, the complaint was unsealed and Wagner was arrested.
The players
Kyle Wagner
A 37-year-old Minneapolis man who is accused of cyberstalking and making online threats against a person who federal prosecutors say supported Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers.
Pamela Bondi
The Attorney General who alleged in a statement that Wagner doxed and threatened law enforcement officers, claimed an affiliation with antifa, and 'encouraged bloodshed in the streets'.
Karoline Leavitt
The White House press secretary who held up Wagner's photo at a daily briefing and said such conduct by 'left-wing agitators' won't go unpunished, calling Wagner a 'domestic terrorist'.
Tom Homan
The Trump administration border czar who announced that about 700 federal officers deployed to Minnesota would be withdrawn immediately, and a larger pullout would occur only after there's more cooperation and protesters stop interfering with federal personnel.
Dan Rosen
The U.S. Attorney for Minnesota who told a federal appeals court that his office is facing a 'flood of new litigation' and is struggling to keep up just with immigration cases, while his division that handles civil cases is down 50%.
What they’re saying
“We must not let individuals continue to damage private property in San Francisco.”
— Robert Jenkins, San Francisco resident (San Francisco Chronicle)
“Fifty years is such an accomplishment in San Francisco, especially with the way the city has changed over the years.”
— Gordon Edgar, grocery employee (Instagram)
What’s next
The judge in the case will decide on Tuesday whether or not to allow Walker Reed Quinn out on bail.
The takeaway
This case highlights growing concerns in the community about repeat offenders released on bail, raising questions about bail reform, public safety on SF streets, and if any special laws to govern autonomous vehicles in residential and commercial areas.
Detroit top stories
Detroit events
Feb. 17, 2026
WRIF Presents: BadflowerFeb. 19, 2026
MJ LIVE - Michael Jackson TributeFeb. 19, 2026
The Phil Collins Story




